Maintenance / Warranty
Our warranty repairs and customer service are considered a priority and performed without delay. We perform inspection, testing, maintenance and certification of fire sprinkler systems to meet California Title 19 and NFPA 25 Standards. To ensure competent and quality service, AEGIS Inspection Technicians are trained through the American Fire Sprinkler Association in conjunction with Oklahoma State University School of Fire Protection & Safety Technology, CLSE, CAFSA- UAC and NICET.
Other services we offer include:
- Quarterly, annual and 5-year inspection and certification of the fire sprinkler system
- An inspection schedule for you, with notification one week in advance of work.
- An on-site "inspection record book" containing copies of current and past inspections we've conducted by AEGIS
- During inspection we ensure proper maintenance of the inspection record book
- 24-hour emergency response services
- Competitive pricing for commercial and residential repairs of inspection deficiencies
- Extended warranty
- Service and inspection customers receive a 10% discount on our emergency service call rates